Become a Bedrocker
Right from launch, Bedrock
We are always looking for great people. If you are a talented individual with a focus on delivering excellence, impress us with your experience, passion and drive, and there may well be a place for you in our fabulous office, working with our great team for our forward-thinking clients.
We are actively recruiting the roles below and are always happy to hear from new candidates at any time.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
Bedrock is a privately-owned communications and healthcare experience research agency group that utilises an absolute audience focus to provide creative solutions for client’s communication needs.
Now consisting of two separate companies; Origins Insights and Bedrock Healthcare Communications, Bedrock Group has grown from a small UK based start-up consultancy in 2011, to an award-winning leading player in health experience research, international strategic medical communications and creative medical education in 2019.
Working in close alliance with national and international healthcare companies to gain a deep understanding of their stakeholders has enabled Bedrock to assist clients to build strong, mutually rewarding relationships with their audiences, whether internal or external, healthcare professional, patient or carer.
This audience focus has also fuelled Bedrock’s drive to create a wide range of stakeholder-centric, innovative programmes, from the development of meaningful scientific stories, to the delivery of engaging awareness programmes. ‘Edutainment’, a pioneering approach which seeks to educate and inform audiences in an engaging and entertaining way has been born from this.
Current vacancies at Bedrock
Sorry, there are no current positions available.
Strategic Solutions Director
Job Description and Person Specification
The position is one of three Strategic Solutions Director roles in the company and offers a great opportunity to someone that is ambitious, driven, with entrepreneurial flair.
As a Strategic Solutions Director, you are responsible for the entire client engagement process from first client contact to successful project delivery. Furthermore, you are expected to build strong client relationships at the highest level, to help identify and convert new business opportunities and to support clients with strategic advice.
You will be responsible for selling medical education projects, ethnographic research, digital solutions and strategic advice to new and existing clients. You will have a delivery team to support you and will become our ‘internal client’ – the bridge between your client contact for the project and the Bedrock delivery team working day-to-day.
You have the ability and enjoy developing offers that contribute to business growth, increased customer satisfaction, and improved patient outcomes.
You will be self-motivated and have experience of working with pharmaceutical contacts who enjoy working with you, value your input and would happily recommend you personally to their colleagues in any given situation.
Skills & Experience:
- Broad experience (minimum 5 years) gained in medical communications agencies with an in-depth knowledge of client requirements on digital, traditional, medical affairs and commercial projects
- Strong analytical, enquiring, insightful and strategic thinking abilities resulting in a proven track record in successfully working with pharmaceutical clients to develop medical communications strategies and appropriate operational plans
- Demonstrated history of negotiating projects with procurement and business unit heads and meeting annual KPIs in business development and client relations
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Must be able to work independently and manage own activities to reach stated goals while maintaining a flexible, thoughtful approach to getting the best from both clients and Bedrock staff members
- Minimum science or business degree
- A high level of energy, self-motivation, and a passion for success
- Lead defined key client relationships, gaining depth of knowledge in these and developing organic growth by proactively identifying opportunities and proposing appropriate solutions
- Write and execute client development plans for key clients
- Meet revenue targets for key clients
- Working in collaboration with the Commercial Director, identify new business opportunities
- Lead new business pitches
- Identify new potential clients and work to promote awareness of Bedrock Group
- Sell in Bedrock Groups services to new pharmaceutical clients
Location and Terms
This is a full-time position, based remotely or in Bedrock’s offices in Hampshire. We embrace agile working and require only monthly meetings at our offices for home/remote working employees. National and international travel, including some overnight stays, will be needed in line with client business needs.
The basic salary and benefits package is fully competitive with industry averages and takes into account the individual’s level of experience.
An annual bonus is payable depending on overall Bedrock business performance and individual performance versus agreed objectives, including business/revenue targets.
An initial probationary period of three months applies.
The Employer reserves the right to amend the job title and/or duties from time to time to reflect your own development or the Employer’s business needs.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
We’re very proud of our colourful and creative workspace, custom designed by us, for us.
Here it is being built!